Qigong nor "mastery of vital energy," is a meditation technique in the form of gentle gymnastics which combines slow movements, breathing exercices and mindfulness.
This activity is composed of gentle movements that are repeated a number of times, associated with stretching exercices. The practice helps reaching fluidity of movements and building awareness of how the body moves through space.
The regular practice of qigong helps to restore a good circulation of vital energy "Qi", and is very beneficial for your physical, psychic, emotional and spiritual health.
- Relaxation of muscles
- Meditative and anti-stress effects
- Strengthening the immune system
- General improvement of the organs fucntions
- Improvement of the cardiopulmonary functions
- Improvement of the vascular functions
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Prevention of injuries to joints, ligaments and bones
Qigong practice is recommended for people:
- Under stress
- Feeling tired and lack of energy
- Suffering from back pain
- Suffering from hypertension
- Having symptoms associated with Parkinson's disease etc.
- Tuesday from 18h45 to 19h45
- Wednesday from 15h30 to 16h30
- Thursday from 18h45 to 19h45
All our classes can also be booked as private lessons. To get more information, please contact us.
19 August 19:00 - 20:00 (Qi Gong / Zhaoxin Ye)
26 August 19:00 - 20:00 (Qi Gong / Zhaoxin Ye)
02 September 19:00 - 20:00 (Qi Gong / Zhaoxin Ye)
09 September 19:00 - 20:00 (Qi Gong / Zhaoxin Ye)
16 September 19:00 - 20:00 (Qi Gong / Zhaoxin Ye)
Qi Gong (60 min)
Qi Gong and Taiji (90min)