TMed offers daily group classes during the week in Geneva, with also specific workshops on Saturdays. Our “yoga room” is limited to 10 people for your comfort and the most qualitative teaching. All the equipment, towels, shower are available on site.
Our goal is to create a place where you can improve your practice and to work on a special zone of your body, but also the subconscious and the conscious levels.
For that purpose we offer you an annual development program for the following courses (beginner level):
- Yoga for back: Monday 19: 00-20: 00 / Wednesday 12:30-13:30
- Kundalini for Digestion: Thursday 12: 30-13: 30
- Taiji: Friday 12: 30-13: 30
- Group Meditation: Tuesday 12:30-13h30
- Qigong - Soaring Crane: Tuesday during the summer and Wednesday from 3rd of September 2019 19: 00-20: 00
- Kundalini: Wednesaday during the summer and Tuesday 18:45-20:00 from 3rd of September
- Pranayama: Thursday 08: 00-09: 00
The programs will start from 3 annual subscriptions, the progress level will be adjusted to follow the progress of the participants.
If you have a particular request we'll study a possibility to make a program for it, so do not hesitate to contact us. Our teachers are ASCA therapeuts and insurances may reimburses the courses (please contatct your insurance for more information).
Please consult the daily yoga schedule and book your class in advance before attending! Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
The heat has the characteristic of "disperse the Qi" (energy), making the body much more tiring. As soon as the temperature rises a little too much, the slightest effort requires more energy, and makes us apathetic. It is for this reason that we keep morning and evening classes during July and August and lunch-time classes are to be confirmed according weather conditions.