On Octobre 8, 2023 (it's a Sunday) we are organising a day od training Ayurveda for menopause.
This training is intended for both therapists and people with basic notions of Ayurveda.
What topics will the training cover?
1. A Reminmder of the basic principles of Ayurveda seen through the prism of menopause
2. Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking for menopause
3. The lifestyle to adop during perimenopause and menopose according to Ayurveda: daily rouitine, asanas - yoga postures, pranayama - simples breathing exercises.
4. Ayurvedic medicinal herbs and spices for menopause.
5. Ayurvedi Abhyanga massage and oils to use for the treatment of menopause.
6. Marma energy points.
The language of training - English
The training will start at 9am and end at 6h30pm, with 90min break.
The price of training is CHF400.- and places are limited to 12 people.
You'll receive paper support and acces to our online platfor for short vidéos and fact sheets.
The training is geaven by Dr Naveen Gupta, who became Vaidya (the title of expert in Ayurveda) at the age of 26, at which time he was the youngest Vaidya in the world.
His practis now spans 45 years.
Dr Gupta has been practicing Ayurveda and internal medicine in India and Europe.
Training Ayurveda for menopause