Qigong or "mastery of vital energy" is a meditation in the form of gentle gymnastics which combines slow movements, breathing exercises and concentration.
The regular practice of Qi Gong helps to restore a good circulation of vital energy "Qi", and is very beneficial for your physical, psychic, emotional and spiritual health.
- Relaxation of muscles
- Meditative and anti-stress effects
- Strengthening the immune system
- General improvement of the organs fucntions
- Improvement of the cardiopulmonary functions
- Improvement of the vascular functions
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Prevention of injuries to joints, ligaments and bones
Qigong practice is recommended for people:
- Under stress
- Feeling tired and lack of energy
- Suffering from back pain
- Suffering from hypertension
- Having symptoms associated with Parkinson's disease etc.