Workshop Qi Gong "The Flight of the Crane"
The practice of Qigong is very beneficial for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. The movements practiced during Qigong have healing power which help strengthen the immune system and extend the life span.
Qi Gong combines slow movements, breathing exercises and concentration to restore good circulation of vital Qi energy.
"The Flight of the Crane" is the most common form of Qigong in China today. The crane is one of the symbols of longevity in the East: the movements of this bird are ample and calm, elegant and dynamic, harmonious and light. Its port, majestic and full of charm, thus inspires a model for flexible movements.
The benefits of the practice of Qi Gong:
- Relaxation of muscles
- Meditative and anti-stress effects
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improving the general functioning of organs
- Improvement of cardio-pulmonary functions
- Improvement of vascular functions
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Prevention of injuries to joints, ligaments and bones
The practice of Qi Gong is recommended for people:
- Undergoing stress
- Feeling tired and lacking in energy
- Suffering from back pain
- Having arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Having weak immune system etc.
The workshop is suitable for all levels. Number of participants is limited to 4 people.