Enneagram Workshop (Russian class) - Postponed
Have you ever wondered why some women are more successful than others? Some have astonishing careers, others are amazing homemakers & they appear to juggle home life with a demanding job effortlessly. What are they doing differently?
The key to their success lies in their knowledge about themselves. These women know who they truly are, rather than the image they project or the persona they are trying to be. They know their strengths & use these to move forward, to thrive in a challenging situation or environment. More importantly, they are aware of their weakness & how to manage their weak spots to bring them the successes they want, be it a great career, happy family life or strong relationships.
We all want to be confident, happier and thrive in our life. Let go of what ifs, unfulfilled wishes. Instead, embrace the endless possibilities.
This workshop is based on hugely successful personality profiling system Enneagram. The concept is unique in Geneva.
You will gain priceless knowledge & tips to become the best version of yourself.
- Discover the Why behind your behaviors, be in anxiety, anger, procrastination.
- Realise why you keep on repeating your mistakes & learn how avoid them.
- Find out your true behavioral motivators.
- Uncover your weak spots & how to manage the undesirable behaviours.
- Clear your confusion of who you think you are supposed to be & embrace your personality.
- Know what to do in order to move forward in your life, in your career, in your relationships
Come discover your-self in the company of likeminded women!
Class will be postponed once the lockdown is over.