Massage thaï school
Learn the basic techniques of Thai massage with our massage therapist, Emmy Sithikomol. A short continuing education course certified ASCA to follow over 3 consecutive days!
Training goals :
- Learn simple and effective gestures to give a well-being, preventive and quality massage all over the body.
- Introduce you to the basic concepts of traditional Thai massage
Course content :
- Introduction to the history of traditional Thai massage and acupressure
- Physiology of the body and knowledge of meridians.
- Health questionnaire, history and contraindications.
- Head and neck massage.
- Back massage
- leg massage.
- Revision and full massage.
The practical teaching is accompanied by theoretical explanations on traditional Thai medicine with contraindications, basic anatomy, meridians and more than 20 acupressure points.
The cost of the training is 620 CHF including the 3 days of practice and a print document provided by the trainer.
- Obtaining a certificate of participation recognized by ASCA as continuing education (for the internship provided in Switzerland).
NB: Following the COVID-19 measures, the courses will take place with a maximum of 4 people.