Thai Massage with oils training
Learn the basics of Thai oil massage with our massage therapist Emmy Sithikomol. This massage technique can be used for relaxation and well-being. It can also be used preventively to relax muscles and avoid potential blockages in the body.
Who is the training for?
The training is aimed primarily at practitioners of complementary therapies but also at all massage enthusiasts who wish to learn how to perform it or improve their movements.
- Introduce the concepts of Thai massage and the technique of massage oils,
- Learn the gestures of Thai massage to handle the whole body,
- Learn to use the oil technique,
- Understand what are the benefits of massage in terms of well-being, prevention and quality.
- Brief history of the use of Thai massage and acupressure
- Body physiology and knowledge of meridians
- Health questionnaire, history and contraindications
- head and neck massage
- back massage
- leg massage
- revision and complete massage
Practical teaching is accompanied by theoretical explanations on traditional Thai medicine, contraindications, basic anatomy, meridians and more than 20 acupressure points.
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the course. Note that this certificate is not recognized by ASCA or by RME.
Price and format
The price of the training is 620.- CHF for 3 days of lessons with a free illustrated handout for each participant. The training days for this session are:
- Sunday October 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday October 18 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday October 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
NB - limited number of places: Following the COVID-19 measures, lessons will take place with a maximum of 6 people.