Traditional Thai massage training
Learn the basics of traditional Thai massage with our massage therapist Emmy Sithikomol. This massage technique can be used for relaxation and well-being. It can also be used preventively to relax muscles and avoid potential blockages in the body. This training is made for everybody who wants to developp new massage skills.
- Introduce the basic concepts of traditional Thai massage
- Learn simple and effective gestures to perform a quality wellness and preventive massage on the whole body.
- Introduction to the history of traditional Thai massage and acupressure
- Review of body physiology and knowledge of meridians
- Health questionnaire, history and contraindications
- Head and neck massage techniques
- Back massage techniques
- Leg massage techniques
- Revisions and full massage
Practical teaching is accompanied by theoretical explanations on traditional Thai medicine, contraindications, basic anatomy, meridians and more than 20 acupressure points.
Certificate attesting that you have completed 20 hours of continuing education in traditional Thai massage recognized by ASCA and RME.
Price and format
The price of the training is 620.- CHF for 20h of lessons on 3 days with a free illustrated handout for each participant. The training days for this session are:
- Sunday November 21st from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday Novembre 22nd from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Novembre 23rd from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
NB - limited number of places: Following the COVID-19 measures, lessons will take place with a maximum of 6 people.