Traditional Thai Massage
April 30, 2020
In Asia, there are numerous techniques based on energy meridians. These techniques are considered to be holistic medical care which provide a global solution to various health problems. The traditional Thai massage with essential oils is relaxing and reacts on the energy meridians and acupressure points.
Nuad Boran, which is also known as traditional Thai massage, is an art of touch which is carried out on a mattress on the floor, the client is dressed in loose and comfortable clothes. The practitioner moves the client from one yoga posture to another, incorporating into the practice a traditional combination of massage, acupressure, and gentle passive stretching, while working on the energy meridians.
The traditional Thai therapeutic massage or the traditional Thai massage with essential oils is relaxing and it acts on the whole body. This massage allows to:
- Relieve muscle and joint pain
- Strengthen muscle tonicity and relax
- Strengthen joints, tendons and ligaments
- Optimize blood microcirculation
- Regulate the functioning of the lymphatic system
- Regulate the nervous system causing stress and nervousness